What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Monday, December 9, 2013

Just Peeking Out...

Happy Monday everyone!

Yes, it has found us again. But I will continue to look for Friday. How about you? 

Have you seen the latest challenge? It is a fun one and one that can easily be done! Bookmarks! And if you are looking for one that is unique and will make that someone laugh, look no further and take a peek here at Hambo Stamps bookmark disclaimer

I have decided to get a little creative with this disclaimer and another image called Big Giraffe  and combined them so that the giraffe will be sticking out from the book.

I printed out the bookmark disclaimer on some Neenah cardstock and then stamped the image where I wanted it by covering up the area I didn't want with a post it note.  I colored in the image with my Copics and then fussy cut around the giraffe. Then I placed it over some chocolate chip SU! cardstock and fussy cut around the image again.  The patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket is the base before layering the image and disclaimer over it, finished with some ric rack ribbon.

Thanks for popping in and hope you have a wonderful start of the week!

~Deborah


4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I ADORE THIS. That. Is. All.

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Fantastic!!!! I love that the giraffe will be sticking out of the book page. Great idea.. love it!!

Monica Hunter said...

I love this idea too! OF COURSE a giraffe's head would stick out at the top! Duh!

Jeannie said...

Very, very cute!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie