WOW! It is really getting cold down here in Georgia! How about where you are? While I love the beauty and celebration that is Christmas, if only it could be a little warmer... these colder temperatures are not a favorite for this southern girl.
SOOO Wee Henry Snorkel and I decided we needed a quick "beachy" card - a little summer in December if you will.
For this card I used this week's Splitcoast Stamper's Sketch Challenge SC464. If you have never played along, they are a great way to get inspired. And a great way to get started on a fun Hambo Hoedown challenge if you ever need it. :)
Happy December ~ stay warm!
- Stamps: Wee Henry Snorkel digi and Hugs Sand Kisses 3412 rubber - both by Hambo Stamps
- Papers: Stampin' Up DP, Black Recollections cardstock, Rustic White PTI cardstock
- Ink: Copics
- Float – YG03, YG63, YG67, E70, E74, E79
- Shorts – YR04, YR07, YR09
- Goggles and Snorkel – Y15, Y17, Y19, B000
- Skin – E11, E21, E00
- Others: Circle Spellbinders