What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Doctor Is In!

Hello Hambo Fans!  Juliana Here!

My sister-in-law is in medical school and has requested "doctor" themed cards for Christmas.  

Enter, "Wee Henry Doctor"!
He is cute, and ready to get down to business!


This card also uses SplitcoastStampers' Sketch Challenge #465:

Since my sister-in-law also requested that the cards be humorous, the Bacon Bits are helping me come up some more funny captions/sentiments.  

What would YOU suggest??

Thanks for coming by the Hoedown, today!
~Juliana

Card Details: 
Image: Wee Henry Doctor; 
Papers: Bazzill cardstock (colored); Me and My Big Ideas patterned paper; and Georgia Pacific white cardstock; 
Accessories: brads; foam tape;

4 comments:

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Hee hee...cute! :)

GregT said...

Here's my witty sentiment,
Outside- Looks like it's that time of year again.
Inside-Time to send Holiday Greetings. What were you thinking?

Jeannie said...

I love it and your sister-in-law will too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Hambo Hoedown said...

Your coloring is just amazing - I especially like the shadows on the gloves!

Judy