What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello there and Happy Sunday to you!  Today I thought I'd use one of the Winter digital stamps called Snowman/Bird, with the sentiment from the Calculator set, and I hope I've inspired you to get your seasonal mojo moving! Don't forget about the Christmas digital's and Christmas rubber stamps as well.  Need some stocking stuffers?  Don't forget about the Clear Stamp Sets, I think they are perfect for any crafty friend!

There are always those special people on our list that deserve a card to remind them of how special they are to us, and that is what I hope today's card will be.

I may live in Arizona now, but growing up in Wisconsin we made lots and lots of snowmen, and I remember it well!

This has been a great weekend to kick start my holiday cardmaking, and I even did a little bit of shopping. I hope it has been a creative one for you too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie ~ Hambo Design Team Member  

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love the whole look of this - just so festive with your red and green!

Juliana said...

This is beautiful, Jeannie!
I love the rustic look on this!