What is a pig's scariest movie?
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
New Year's Sale!
Hambo Stamps is offering 50% off ALL of our stamp designs, while supplies last. This includes rubber stamps, clear stamps and digi stamps! This is our biggest discount ever offered, so stock up now at these terrific prices! Mention code "2019" for the discount to be applied to your order.
This sale runs through January 18, but don't wait to order, because we expect some of our stamp designs to sell out. And postal rates will be increasing later this month, so now is the perfect time to save on the stamps AND the shipping! As always, we only charge ACTUAL shipping, with no handling charges or hidden fees.
Click here to SHOP NOW!
We wish all of you a healthy and happy 2019!
Posted by Monica Hunter at 11:15 AM 1 comment:
Monday, November 27, 2017
Cyber Monday @ Hambo Stamps!
Cyber Monday Sale! 40% discount given on ALL Hambo stamp orders, thru midnight 11/29 (Wed.). Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the discount will be applied. Actual shipping costs do apply, and you will be sent a shipping quote before your order is finalized.
Use code "CYBER" in our digi shop for the discount to automatically apply to your order.
Posted by Monica Hunter at 11:43 AM No comments:
Monday, February 13, 2017
Eye Love You
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I am not sure if you are like me, but I have been madly trying to get my Valentine's done. For a fun, clean, simple, and adorable card, I had fun checking out all of the Love options in the Hambo Store.
I needed to create a valentine for a little guy, and I didn't want to go pink and red, so...I colored up a monster with the perfect Valentine sentiment and a hearts embossing folder and EYE LOVE IT!!
Here is my card using One-eyed Monster.
How versatile is this cute (I mean scarrrry) little fella? I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!
Posted by Lyn at 9:53 AM No comments:
Labels: One-Eyed Monster, Valentine's Day
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Valentine Flashback and a fun give-away
Today’s card is a flashback Valentine using SPY (a Hambo V-day digi)...
Step Three –
For this card, I created a Valentine cipher decoder (see giveaway at the end). The internal message is for the little spy with the cipher –
- You put the heart on a pre-assigned letter on the outer circle (in this case the heart goes on his first initial) and the letters of the code line up.
- The inner row is the code letter, and the outer one is the correct letter.
- Spin it before sending so it stays "top secret".
It is really easy to make:
Step One –
Step Two –
- Adhere the foam (red in this picture) to the back of the smaller circle and a piece of acetate on top of that.
- Adhere another piece of acetate no bigger than than the foam piece to the front of the center of the larger circle (with acetate on both sides, it will spin easily.)
- Can you see the shine - that's the acetate.
- Line up the two pieces (the lines will match up)
- Using a brad, attach the two pieces in the center. I used a BIG yellow brad for your reference but use whatever you want. For me it didn’t matter because I was going to cover it with my image sine that is the focal point of my card. But for a pocket decoder (the smaller one in the doc,) I may use a cool brad instead…
WARNING: This is an interactive card...you may not be able to stop playing with it in order to deliver it!!
- Do you love it like I do? If you buy the SPY image from Hambo Stamps and leave a comment below, I will send you a PDF file with the decoder.
- It has 2 sizes – the larger one that I used for my easel card (5″) and a smaller one that can be made and popped inside a normal card (3.25″). The smaller one doesn’t have a heart on it so you could use it for times other than Valentine’s Day.
- P.S If you already have SPY and want to buy another image for your Valentine, that will work too - just buy it and comment below and I'd love to know what you plan to do with it!
Happy Valentine's Day Y'all!!
- Image: Hambo Digi Stamp called SPY
- Paper: True Black card (PTI) White card
- Ink: – Copics: Heart – R22, R24, R27, R29; Glasses – YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99; Gloves – W5, W7, W9; Case – C1, C3, C5, C7, C9; Skin – E00, E21, E11; Pants – E33, E35, E37, E39 (E31, E33, E35); Coat – E40, E42, E44, W00, W1, W3; Shoes – E70, E74, E77, E79; Shirt – BG45, BG49
- Other: Cipher decoder
Posted by Lyn at 4:40 PM No comments:
Labels: Lyn, spy, Valentine's Day
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)