What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Friday, January 31, 2014

Time to Say Goodbye

Today we are saying goodbye from the Hambo Hoedown, as our challenge blog has come to and end

We have enjoyed the last three years (our first challenge was 2/1/11), and hope that you have too.  We will be sharing news, sales, new designs, and our Bacon Bits Design Team's work on a daily basis on our FACEBOOK page, so be sure to join us over there. We also share projects on PINTEREST, so we hope you will follow us! 


Our annual SUPER BOWL SALE is happening right now! Head over to Talk to the Ham and find out how you can win your entire order FREE!


Our LOVE challenge brought some sweet players and some adorable designs. Because this is our last challenge, we think you all are Queens of the Hoedown! So, Deanne, Carolyn, AJ, and Sherry -- grab the winner's button for your blogs, and be sure to email Monica at info@hambostamps.com with your choice of any digi image from the store here.

Thank you to all who have played in our challenges and shared your creative work with us! We will be keeping the blog open for awhile so that you can come back for a visit and find Hambo inspiration here. Keep crafting!

8 comments:

GregT said...

So sad to see the Hambo Hoedown end. It was the first challenge I ever entered. I even got to be a Guest Designer for a month. I hate to see all the blogs moving their stuff to Face Book. I got rid of FB awhile ago (don't really care that "so and so had the best chicken sandwich today" or that "so and so changed their profile pic to one of their feet laying on some beach" I give FB a big thumbs down and a big Dislike.), so I can't follow along anymore. Sorry to see the Hoedown go.

Blue Kube said...

I'm bummed to see you're shutting down the challenges...yes, I haven't played in a while but I check back often and my life was just starting to settle down some and I was hoping to join the challenges once again. It was my first challenge and I grew alot as a stamper becuz of them. I'm a complete sucker for samples and now what am I going to use for inspiration? Sad to see the challenges go. :(

CraftyGirl said...

Sorry to see you go. :( I will miss Hambo Hoedown a lot.

CraftyGirl

Unknown said...

Bye Hambo Hoedown...You will be missed. :(

Jenn

My Lil' Bits said...

I am so sad to see the Hambo Hoedown go...it was definitely my fav challenge blog and I visited alot...I will surely miss it.

Lisa C.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

You will be missed. I have enjoyed playing in these challenges - but all things must eventually come to an end.

Gail said...

Awe - have been on a break - sorry to see Hambo challenges closing - have a lovely new journey - you will be missed - I enjoyed all of my time here - happy day!

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Well Gals, I read that you were all taking a break BUT I thought it was just a pause in the Hoedown, Not the complete END!! I'm very sorry to hear this-I truly loved being a Bacon Bit, always wished it was for a longer time. I learned many things, love the images/stamps, and loved the group that I was in. I was definitely looking forward to working the challenges again. Thanks for the memories and fun-will certainly join you on FB!
Carolyn