What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hope your have a tail-wagging good Birthday!!


This has been a week of birthday cards and today is no different... I have a fun BIRTHDAY card and gift tag combo using Bailey Cupcake.
For the card, I created a circle around the image using the sentiment provided. I used papers that I think are fun and perfect for a boy card – which is awesome since I have a particular little boy in mind! AND…honestly, you can never go wrong with a Bailey!
Hambo Bailey Cupcake Card
My card layout is from this week’s sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers(SC472) and it is a pretty fun one.
sc472color - Copy
For my tag, I used similar supplies, but I punched out a few sizes of circles with the Designer Paper and ran the tag through my Cuttlebug with the Happy Birthday embossing folder. I added some ribbons, and bone button and Voila!
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn


Today's Card Recipe:
  • Image:Bailey Cupcake digi by Hambo Stamps
  • Paper: Kraft cardstock (PTI), Brown card (Recollections), DP (MME Fine and Dandy)
  • Ink: Copics - Dog: E42, E44, E47, W7, W1; Collar: YR12, YR15, YR18, C1, C3, C5; Party Hat: YR12, YR15, YR18, Y21, Y26, Y28, BG, 10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
  • Other: Circle  Dies and Punches (Spellbinders, Stampin’ Up), Ribbon, Bone Button; HB embossing folder

3 comments:

Lisa T said...

These are adorable! I love Bailey.

Jeannie said...

Just so sweet!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Monica Hunter said...

Ooh - the sentiment looks really cool in the circle. Will have to try that sometime! Great cards Lyn!!