What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Heart Basket Full Of Love

Today I have my final card for Hambo Stamps.  This DT has always been one of my favorites.  Hambo has the best images.  The sentiments are hilarious and super catchy!  Monica and Tim are the BOMB!  My teamies were super fab this time around.  I am so honored to have been a part of this fun team!  Thank you Hambo Stamps!  

My card features Heart Basket digital stamp.  I LOVE Hambo Stamps and I hope you will take the time to peek into their store full of adorable images and fun sentiments.!  






2 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

You're so sweet Jenn! It's been so fun having you on the team once again! Your card is adorable -- I LOVE how you blew up the basket really big, and the coloring is just perfect. Thanks for sharing all of your talents with us at Hambo Stamps!!

bumblebee creations said...

this is adorable-I love it!! I have blog candy.....hope you can enter!