What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Friday, January 17, 2014

It's Time to Catch the Love Bug!

Happy Friday! Today's card uses Hambo's Love Bug - which fits in with this week's Hambo Hoedown theme of LOVE.
I decided to color my love bug in shades of grey with a pop of red. I am going to need to practice this - shades of grey are hard! What about you, do you enjoy coloring in a monochromatic scheme? If you haven't tried it, go ahead and challenge yourself!
Love Bug
Now it's your turn to show the LOVE!!
Card Recipe:
  • Image: Love Bug digi by Hambo
  • Paper: Valentine's Printed paper by Crate-paper
  • Copics: C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R22, R24, R27
  • Other:harts Embossing Folder, Oval, Oval Scalloped dies (Spellbinders), Rhinestones (top of antennae)
Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

4 comments:

Mel said...

This is so cute Lyn, love the love bug! It's hard for me to use dark shades too.

Judy Rozema said...

Adorable! I love this little guy and I agree about grays and blacks!

Deborah Anton said...

It is hard for me too! But this came out adorable!

Juliana said...

Absolutely adorable, Lyn!
I love the way you did the background!! AND that heart really POPS!!