What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Saturday, January 4, 2014

Portrait of my Love

Hi there, Jane here. As you know, this weeks hoedown challenge theme is all about "Animals", create a project with animals included, I adore cows, sheep, and especially pigs....(not in real life, but cute little images!!), and they don't come cuter than each and every one of the Hambo pigs, so today I have used the ARTIST PIG digital image, and the easel from the PAINTER digital image. 



After printing off my images, coloring them, and cutting them out, I created my own background with acrylic paints and a bit of drywall tape, I cut out a photo of my grandson after altering it in paper artist, then stuck it to the easel, trying to make it look like the piggys painting, isn't he just the cutest thing ever!!

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Jane you are truly amazing! This is fabulous and your little grandson is the cutest!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! love the background!You are so patient!
lyn

Juliana said...

This is absolutely BRILLIANT!!!
AND beautiful!!

Monica Hunter said...

Sooo sweet!! Great elements -- especially that little grandbaby!

Deborah Anton said...

Awesome elements to make this come to life!