What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

We're Adding to the Pig Pen!

Happy October 1st!

We are thrilled today to be adding to the Pig Pen and introducing a new member on the Bacon Bits Design Team! 
Juliana Swanson, of Stampin' With Inky Fingers, is joining the rest of the team to bring you fabulous Hambo inspiration each day right here at the Hoedown!
Let's find out a little more about Juliana in her own words:

"I am Juliana Swanson and I traded a box of my kids baby clothes for my first papercrafting supplies about 14 years ago.   Along with 3 fabulous kids and the best husband in the world, I have found that stamping and color are my passions. 

I love to try new styles, techniques, and mediums whenever I can.  When I am not coloring, stamping or cheering for my distance runner family (they run-- I DON'T) I will have my nose in a book.

I am super excited to work with the incredible Hambo images as well as the talented Bacon Bits team!!"
 
Juliana has some mad coloring skills and I know you will enjoy her creations! Here is one of my favorites that she did as a Guest Designer this summer:
using Bad Connection digital image

Juliana's first Hoedown post will be October 3, so don't miss it! 

Tomorrow we have a brand new challenge and a brand new format. See you then!

8 comments:

Kendra said...

Welcome Juliana! So glad to have you join us!

Monica Hunter said...

Welcome Juliana! So glad to have you join us!!

Sherry Hickey said...

Congratulations and welcome, Juliana!

Jane Elizabeth France said...

a huge welcome to you Juliana :)

Holly aka Toy said...

Jules!!! Awesome sauce! Not only will your customers love Jules, but you will, too! Love ya, Jules!!

Jeannie said...

Welcome hugs to you Juliana!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Juliana, beautiful card and such talent! You will love it at Hambo! Congrats!

Gail said...

Welcome Juliana with that cute pig you are holding! Enjoy your ride!