What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sending 'Flours'

Hi Hambo friends!

Deborah here and I'm sharing with you a little funny to start your weekend.  Do you send flowers? Or do you tend to forget? In either case, I think this fun Hambo Stamps rubber image and sentiment would make any person giggle!


At first, this image may get you a questionable look, but when your special someone opens up the card, it will all come together.


:) Didn't that make YOU giggle? It always makes me laugh!  I stamped the Flours image with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored it in with Copics before popping it up.  I used some patterned paper from My Minds Eye and used my Swiss Dots embossing folder for the background panel.  I finished the card with some Ric Rack ribbon I had in my stash and used my corner rounder punch for the bottoms of the patterned paper. 

And speaking of paper, don't forget to check out the fun papers Hambo Stamps offers! While you are there, check out the awesome selection of mini Memento Inks.  Those are perfect for smaller stamps or just for trying out a color!!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great Saturday!

We are so happy Deborah is returning 
to our Bacon Bits Design Team!
Check out her blog: Beadn&Stampn!

5 comments:

Hambo Hoedown said...

Your smiling face always makes me smile - and your card did too! Love the colors on it~!

Judy

Deborah Anton said...

Awww.. thank you Judy! I am happy to be here once again!

Renee B. said...

This really did make me giggle....very cute!
Hugs, Renee

Jeannie said...

Awesome card and a great post!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sherry Hickey said...

Hilarious card, Deborah! So happy you're continuing on the Bacon Bits DT!!