What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Monday, May 5, 2014

A CASE of Love

Exciting times for the Bacon Bits here at the Hambo Hoedown!!

This is Bacon Bit, Juliana, here, with a card for you!
Sunday, our very own Jeannie was named "Featured Stamper #287" over on SplitCoastStampers!

For the Featured Stamper Challenge stampers pick a card from the featured stamper's gallery to CASE (copy and steal everything).  I have chosen the super cute card: Sending All My Love.
Her card uses the super sweet: Heart-Basket from Hambo.

I kept the "love" theme, and the layout.
I used animal heart from Hambo Stamps.

I am so blessed to have a Jeannie Made flower in my stash that was perfect for this card! (yeah, she can crochet, too!)

Hip! Hip! Hooray! for Jeannie!!!

Card Details: 
Image: Animal Heart, a digi from Hambo Stamps;
Papers: celery, orchid and white cardstock; dp from Me and My Big Ideas;
Coloring Medium: Shinhan and Copic Markers;
Accessories: foam tape, trim, twine, die cut leaves, button, crocheted flower (Made by Jeannie)

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Superb Juliana!! Amazing coloring, and I love the addition of the crocheted flower!

Jane Elizabeth France said...

gorgeous Juliana!! I need crochet lessons!!:)

Jeannie said...

Wheeee....I'm so excited and flattered by it all,and thanks so much for posting this to the Hambo Hoedown world!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie