What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Thursday, January 23, 2014

Girls Like Football Too....


Hello friends!
Deborah here and today I want to share with you a fun image that is perfect for the upcoming Super bowl.  It's called Football Girl.  The best part is that you can color her in your favorite team colors and really get creative to show your support. 

 
 
For me, I colored her in with my long ago high school colors.  I didn't want to pick one team or another. (although.. **Cough** GO BRONCOS!) :)  This little cutie is colored with Copics and I used a little pointillism for the sky and ground.  The paper is from Echo Parks This and That collection. I left off a sentiment for addition to later, but think of all you can say?!!  The card was finished with some ribbon and a button.  One thing I noticed while making this card, is how limited supplies I have for sports going ideas! I definitely don't have too many unless it has to do with basketball or baseball.  The only two sports my kids play.  I really wanted to add a few more elements, but... I couldn't find any!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you all stay warm and have a great day!
~Deborah
 

2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Go Broncos! Cute card.

Jeannie said...

She's cute and thanks for the Green and Gold! (Love my Packers!!)

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie