What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Spy My Valentine!



Today's Valentine is a F-U-N easel card. It is simple (nothing like the ones our friend Jane makes) but I love this card! AND as usual, when I make an interactive card, I can't stop playing with it!!
My image is a Hambo Digi Stamp called SPY. 
I created a Valentine cipher decoder and the internal message is for the little spy with the cipher - You put the heart on a pre-assigned letter on the outer circle (in this case the heart goes on his first initial) and the letters of the code line up. The inner row is the code letter, and the outer one is the correct letter.
Hambo Spy
Do you love it like I do? If you buy the SPY image from Hambo Stamps and leave me a comment, I will send you a PDF file with the decoder. It has 2 sizes - the larger one that I used for my easel card (5") and a smaller one that can be made and popped inside a normal card (3.25"). The smaller one doesn't have a heart on it so you could use it for times other than Valentine's Day. And don't worry, it is really easy to make!
Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

Lyn
Card Recipe:
  • Image: Hambo Digi Stamp SPY
  • Paper: True Black card (PTI) White card
  • Ink: - Copics: Heart - R22, R24, R27, R29; Glasses – YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99; Gloves – W5, W7, W9; Case – C1, C3, C5, C7, C9; Skin - E00, E21, E11; Pants – E33, E35, E37, E39 (E31, E33, E35); Coat – E40, E42, E44, W00, W1, W3; Shoes – E70, E74, E77, E79; Shirt – BG45, BG49

No comments: