What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Friday, February 7, 2014

I Dig You!

Hambo Stamps has the cutest little critter in the Digi Shop!  Miner Mole!

Hello!  Bacon Bit Juliana, here.

Normally, moles are not my favorite animal.  They have gone condo in our front yard and I have heard they have approved plans for a mall and a new freeway.  Construction begins as soon as the ground thaws (IF it ever thaws).

But this guy? THIS guy, I like:

He just DUG his way right into my heart!
AND I happen to know he has chocolate under his helmet!!

Thanks for stopping by the Hoedown today!!
~Juliana

Card Details:Image: Mole Miner, a digi stamp from Hambo Stamps;
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers;
Paper: white cardstock from Georgia Pacific, red cardstock from Bazzill, and designer paper from Pebbles, Inc.;
Accessories: buttons, Spellbinder die, heart punch, snap stamps, twine, foam tape;


3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute!

Maroeska said...

Great card. Love the image and the design of the card. The colors go perfectly well with it. Thanks for sharing!

Deborah Anton said...

This is so cute Jules!!