What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Thursday, November 7, 2013

WHEEEEEEELIE!!

Hello there!  Jane here reporting from cold, damp and drizzly... but gorgeously green England!! Well bonfire night is finally over with.. do Americans celebrate bonfire night?? Everyone stands around a huge fire with a home-made Guy Fawkes on top, eating pie 'n' peas and toffee apples watching fireworks and generally getting rained on!! Roll on the next celebration.... No..not Christmas!!!...the one and only Tim Hunter is another year older this week, and so my Pig Pen friends and I all made him a birthday card in the style of this week's Hoedown Challenge...CAS. How cool it must be to have people make you a card with your very own images!!! Here is my contribution...
For my card I have used the much loved and much used...SKYLINE rubber stamp, and the RACECAR digi image. I kept the coloring to a minimum. The sentiment makes me chuckle. So, Happy Birthday to you Tim!!  

I do hope that you will all join in the fun of the Hoedown Challenge and I look forward to seeing all your wonderful CAS creations!!   

~JANE

No comments: