- Create a pocket card, or a card with a pocket on it.
- Bonus 1: To fill the pocket with hope, add a star or stars OR a heart or hearts.
- Bonus 2: Make it orange (leukemia) or pink (breast cancer)
For my card, I used Heart Basket a Hambo digital image. It is a sweet and simple image with a straight forward message - "Sending all my love". It truly makes me smile!
As the challenge called for a pocket, I made a twisted card. I used lots of pink for breast cancer awareness and I punched out various hearts and dropped them into the inside pocket. This technique creates a pocket on both the outside and inside of the card. I sealed the outside pocket. When the lucky recipient opens the card, it they will find a pocket full of love. Challenge met!
This is such a fun card to make! Get the tutorial here.
Note: For this card base, use a general (not luxury) cardstock or it else it will be too bulky.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used for this card:
- Stamp: Heart Basket digital by Hambo Stamps
- Pink cardstock by Recollections
- Designer Paper - Spring Fling by DCWV
- Ink: Copic Markers [RV11, RV13, RV21, E40, E42, E44, E47]
- Other Supplies:
- Circle Die - Spellbinders
- Circle Lace Die - Spellbinders
- Vintage Button Raspberry Fizz - Papertrey Ink
- Heart-to-Heart punch -Stampin' Up