They are practical if you only need to send out a just couple of cards for a holiday. (just as practical for huge list, too)
Also, they are great for resizing to make place cards, gift tags, or other holiday decorations.
Today I have a Hanukkah (Chanukah) card to share with you today, featuring "Dreidel Bears":
Hanukkah is early this year. It starts the evening of November 27th.
I have a long list of nieces and nephews that would get a kick out of this image!
Have you started your holiday cards, yet?
- Image: Dreidel Bears from Hambo Stamps
- Papers: Blues and white cardstock
- Ink: Versamark (used directly on the negative side of the embossing folder)
- Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder; silver embossing powder; foam tape; brad