What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Monday, April 20, 2015

OH CRAP!!!

Hi there Hambo friends, thought I would share this card that I made that is so quick to make....and you will need this when you have forgotten that special persons birthday!!! but hopefully you will win them over with a bit of snark or humour, these DIRT PILE and OH CRAP!! rubber stamps from Hambo Stamps, will do just the trick to put a smile on the card recipients face, Hambo Stamps always have an element of fun to them.
I started off with a drop of distress ink and water on my craft mat, smooshed the cardstock into it, added a few splatters, while that was drying I stamped the dirt pile image then coloured it and cut it out, layered the background onto some brown cardstock and stuck to my card base, glued some drywall tape, and the image on, and then added the sentiment. super easy and quick!!!


1 comment:

Mel C said...

Great card, like how you did the background & drywall tape too!