What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Here Comes Anta Claus, Here Comes Anta Claus!

It's Hoedown Time! Grab your dancing shoes or your snow boots and join in the challenge! If you are new to our challenge, click on the link in the sidebar to see how this all works. Play along each week with a Hambo Stamps image (rubber or digital) and you are in the loop for some awesome FREE images! Don't have any Hambo images yet? Click HERE for Freebies and JOIN US!


Thank you to all who played in the DRY EMBOSSING challenge! Congratulations to  2.Ree  for winning BEST IN SHOW! I loved how she embossed and then cut the cardstock in pieces. It gives the illusion of a crazy snowball fight! Great perspective with the different image sizes too~ Grab the trophy, Ree, and proudly display it! Here is her entry:
Our Queen of the Hoedown this week is  12. Catherine M. Congratulations, Catherine!
Grab the winner's button for your blog, and be sure to email Monica at info@hambostamps.com with your choice of any digi image from the store here. THANK YOU to those who added comments to the Hoedown blog and got two entries in the QOTH drawing! This week, leave a comment on this post about your favorite Christmas tradition for TWO entries in the drawing!


Now for the challenge! "Here comes ANTA CLAUS, here comes ANTA CLAUS!" 
This image is not available free, unless you played in last week's challenge and received it via email.  Buy it HERE!
ANTA CLAUS looks like he is going to FOLD under that huge gift and could use some help! Using ANTA CLAUS, make a card with more than one fold. PLEASE SHOW the folds in your photo(s).


The Bacon Bits have created some fun things to inspire you this week:
KARIN

MELISSA
JESSICA
Everyone that followed last week's technique challengelinked to the Hoedown blog post and emailed us a photo of their card by the DEADLINE received this week's image FREE! So check your mailboxes! Images are sent by Wednesday mornings at 7 AM.


Remember that you don't have to use Anta Claus. BUT we do require HAMBO images only --- and you can use ANY of those for our challenge this week! We have a wonderful line of rubber images, as well as digis and we like seeing those too!


Former Design Team Member Kirsten DuBosque used Piece of Cake - 0530 and Cake - 0310.



Please link your "More Than One Fold" Challenge projects using the inlinkz button below.  If you are uploading to an online gallery, use HamboHoedown45 AND Hambo as your keywords. That way we can find your creations! 


After you have linked here, 
please email a picture of it to hambodesignteam@gmail.com 
by the deadline 
so that we can get the image for Week 46 to you!


****Projects must be uploaded AND pictures emailed by 
MONDAY, December 12, at 10:00 PM CST 
to be eligible for Week 46's free digi image.****


7 comments:

AllisonG said...

Love the cute Anta Claus image and all the inspiration from the DT this week!

My favorite Christmas tradition is that on Christmas Eve we always eat "snackies" as my mom calls them. Really it's a meal of HEAVY hors d'ouevres like shrimp, sliced tenderloin, meatballs, all kinds of dips (pizza dip, crab dip, shrimp dip, etc.). This tradition started when my great uncle used to get all kinds of food gifts from clients and they put them all out as a smorgasboard on Christmas Eve. We LOVE this tradition in our family!

Lisa R. said...

My favorite Christmas tradition was going over my Grandmother's for dinner on Christmas Eve and exchanging gifts. She is no longer with us and I miss getting together with her. Merry Christmas everyone. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Thank you very much. I am happy to be the queen this week.
Hugs

Kathryn said...

This challenge has me thinking this week! I'm not sure what fun new fold I'll try.

My favorite Christmas tradition was opening a gift on Christmas Eve. It was always new pajamas (and often a matching book or stuffed animal) that I would wear that night so the Christmas morning pictures would be cute. I will definitely do this with my own children when I have them.

Sincerely, Ree said...

My favorite Christmas tration is I love to look at all the lights and Christmas decorations...around the city or in the neighborhood.
Last night I took my running partner (dog) and we ran around all the streets of our neighborhood so that we (or more likely I) could see all the displayed lights. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the sample cards! And the ant image, too. My favorite Christmas tradition is making Christmas cookies! The cut out kind with icing and sprinkles for Santa.

Hey Hey Paula said...

Love the samples. My favorite Christmas tradition is reading the Night Before Christmas to my granddaughters on Christmas Eve. I used to read it to their dad (my son) and it's so much fun to read it to them now!